What is your favorite way to express yourself
Besides fashion dancing will always be my favorite way to express myself. I grew up with everyone around me always dancing. Music is always in the background. In my family you don’t have to be a perfect dancer to express yourself and have fun! 💃🏽
We really don’t need a reason to dance, but here are 7 reasons to do just that!
- Clumsiness– Dancing helps with coordination
- Physical Exercise – If you’re having trouble maintaining your weight you should add some dancing in your routine. It not only helps with muscle toning, Stronger bones, improves heart and lung functions.
- Happiness– Body will release endorphins that make you feel good afterwards.
- Confidence– Overtime you see how far you have become as a dancer. It will be a confidence boost.
- Memory – Dancing does wonders for the hippocampus. That’s the part of the brain that controls memory.
- Flexibility– Helps reduce stiffness and can help you be more agile
- Energy– Increases the energy level
This outfit is from Bella’s boutique is fun. The top is a sequin tank. It’s somewhat sheer. I found a colorful bikini. The shoes are wedge platforms and they are almost 5 inches!
This was at a salsa night. I had lots of fun. If you’re ever looking for something fun to do. I would suggest checking out the Latin dance lessons in your local area. Always a fun experience!
Thanks for reading <3